| || |
- Mini aluminum barebone system
- Application range: as a high-end workstation or a server
- Socket 478 supports 400/533/800FSB and Hyper-Threading
New Version: Prescott-ready
- Chipset: Intel 875P / ICH5R
- Low noise with ICE-Heatpipe Cooling
- Serial-ATA Raid, GigaBit network
- 1x AGP (8X), 1x PCI, 2x DDR400/333/266/200, 8x USB 2.0
- 6-channel audio with SPDIF in/out
Download SB75G2 (FB75)
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Links concerning this chapter:
Versions of SB75G2
What is an example full system XPC SB75G2?
An example XPC SB75G2 full system is listed below. This full system has been tested according to Shuttle’s “Full Loading” test standard. With the following components installed, the XPC SB75G2 continuously runs benchmarking software for over three days.
- Model: SB75G2BIOS: fb75s015
- CPU: P4 3.4GHz FSB 800MHz
- Memory: A-DATA DDR400 (PC 3200) 512MB * 2
- HDD: WD Raptor WD360 SATA 10,000rpm
- DVD-ROM: SONY DRU-510A DVD+RW
- USB device: Shuttle PC12 - USB2.0 card reader
- AGP card: ATi Radeon 9800 XT (Build by ATi)
- PCI card: WinFast TV2000 TV Tuner card
- Operating System: Windows XP Pro. + Service Pack 1
What temperature monitoring utilities are available?
The following links contain freeware/shareware for CPU/System/HDD temperature monitoring utilities :
How can I check if my DDR is performing in Dual channel mode?
1. On startup, when your screen shows the Intel logo immediately press the “Tab” key.
2. Check the message on your monitor next to ‘Memory Frequency For’.
Note: Please refer to the user’s manual page 39. Note you have to use the same size and type DIMMs on Channels 0 and 1.
Print version of this page: http://eu.shuttle.com/sb75g2_faq.htm
Shuttle Computer - European Headquarters - All rights reserved - Date: