CV20 AGP-Card is an optional accessory only for XPC SS51G.
It features a DVI-connector and two TV-connectors (Composite and S-Video).
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) connector for digital LCD-flatscreens
- Maximum resolution for LCD-display: 1280x1024 at 60Hz
- TV-outputs: Composite und S-Video
- Supports PAL and NTSC TV-standards
- Maximum resolution for TV-out: 800x600 pixels
Note about getting started:
If TV or DVI-screen shows a black screen after driver installation, please check the following BIOS settings:
Go to "Integrated Peripherals" and set the entry "LCD & TV Select" either to "LCD" or "TV".
Internal Order Number: PCZ-CV20
Links concerning this chapter: